Tuesday, December 7, 2010

dedicated to my BFF @norsiah shaharin.....will miss you when you not here


BFF,
if you thinks im nice you are friends,
but if you thinks im insane you are my BFF,
BFF,
a best friends someone that is like family and someone you love like a sister,
BFF,
true friends a the one who stand by your side no matter what has happened in the past
BFF,
a friends is there to say hi,a good friends is there to ask you how are you doing,but the BFF is there to push you down ahill laugh and say I LOVE YOU,
BFF,
you laugh,i laugh.you act crazy,i act crazy too.you cry,i dig a hole to bury whoever made you cry in it....:)
BFF,
just a little thank you note to my BFF,thanks for being you...i love you.no one else can ever compared to you.....
you are my TRUE BFF thats i have had......

No comments:

Post a Comment